G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Boredom makes you do things-



Day One of staying at home..

BORING.

I can't tell you how bored I am, stuck at home. Told David and he was like, "Come to sailing! :DD" yeah, I wish. :( then if I really have HFMD I'd pass it to you people.

Quin, Iggy and Aaron didn't reply me! D:

But yeah, Aaron didn't go to school tooooo. :( neither did Ker.

Now for me, its vitamins after medicines, and vice versa. :(

"Calamine, calamine, calamine lotion~ ohhhh no more calamine lotion~."

Bro turned on MTV and I heard this wondeerrrful song!



Crush, by David Archuleta.

(I kinda remembered how to spell his name by going "Archu! Let ah~.")

I was so bored so I went to oogle at my Matsujun pictures.
Found this! :):):)

Ahem, super cute, no? ;D

Okay! I don't care what you say. Hahaha. I think I'll go have something to eat, since I need to take my antibiotics. (triple ughs.)

p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAHUI! :):)

No comments: