G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, October 13, 2008

Arashi, Arashi, for dreeeam. ;D

Bloody hell, I'm so bored!

And yet I don't feel like going to sleep right now and I have school tomorrow.

But ya, FINALLY arcading tomorrow! :D
With David and Aaron. ;D

Aaron's gna teach me Wangan Midnight (watch me get pwned more likely!) and me and David are gonna teach him how to play Drummania! ;) rusty already la dey!

So tmr:
  1. Bring drumsticks for drummania.
    (I don't like David's cuz they're too light. D:)
  2. Bring extra clothes + slippers to change! ;D
  3. Bring museli bar for dinner..
  4. YAY!
And oh, I've decided: I'M GONNA GET IPOD NAAANOOOOO!

Instead of iPod Classic. Actually I still haven't made up my mind.
But David's tryna get me to get Nano. All the logical reasons. :(

Aiyah k la, Nano is chio-er than Classic, I admit.
And 120GB for what, I also don't need so much.
Watching vids on such a small screen will kill my eyes too, I agree.

I'm gonna get RED while David's gonna get GREEN or something.
(just realised it looks like a traffic light)

Actually I also cannot make up my mind on that.

I originally wanted green or red, and he thinks green is nice. So I'm like he'd better not get the other color or I'd get jealous! ;P sorry buddy. Hahaha.

Anyway, I'm just joking. I'm not THAT bad a friend. :):):)


OKAY, OMEDETO GWEN, YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO A SITCH.
A.RA.SHI by Arashi is stuck in my head now.

ARASHI, HURRY COME TO SINGAPORE NOWWW!
Go Taiwan for what?

And yay I might get to go Japan with Ge-M this December. Johnathan and Timothy hurry get your softball schedules! I think I got my sailing schedule already haha. :)

No comments: