G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

midnight bugs!



I am bored while waiting for my lovely hair (just slumped with blobs of lovely conditioner) dries.

So. I. Am. Blogging!

I'm still stuck with the whole centered font thing tho.

And guess what!
(what.)

I just found out 80++% of my site traffic comes from Singapore,
11++% from United Stares,
7++% comes from Korea (??!)..

okay thats just weird!

I was just doing some midnight camwhoring when I saw a bug on my guitar.
Okay it was like, HALF MY INDEX FINGER!

Idk if this is an exxaggeration but yeah it seemed that big cuz I went "EEEEEP!" in this high-pitched voice thing and ran out to call my dad, the Hero whenever I have bugs in my room.


Now he says the reason why bugs come into my room is cuz my lights are on.
.
.
.

Okay I just closed all my windows.


And guess what!
(again, please say "WHAT.")

I'm not staying up late today cuz of choreographing, but bcuz I'm slacking!
WHOO!

I'm gna bring poker cards to school tomorrow to teach the class how to play Indian Poker and Mafia k. If not I'll teach the sailors.

COUGHS.

No comments: