G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, October 05, 2008

Sigh. I can't sleep at all now.

I am sleepy, like bloody sleepy. But I always sleep later than dad and whenever that happens, I can't sleep like *snap*.


I DON'T LIKE THE FEELING I AM FEELING NOW.
Wai wai wai wai am I feeling this way??!

I'm such a coward to admit it,
but NOPE, I. Am. Not.Feeling.What.I.Am.Feeling!


Ugh, didn't mug the whole day. No mood to mug.

Don't worry Edmund! I'll listen to you and mug. Yup, I may still be sad whenever I think of today, but yessss I'll prioritize. >:D

Decided to post this up. Got this from Drey's friendster so its hell blurred.
My hair's bloody crap and PLEASE don't think I had bangs before.

MF dinner! All the fun with helium balloons after! ;D only some will know what I mean.

Cheer up buddy! I know you're in Indo now.
See you in SG soon. :):):)
We promised to visit! :P

No comments: