G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, October 26, 2008

Having gastrics and headache now ahhhh!

Peckkhee just dug something out of me. Idk how she does that! :o
But ya, now you know.


Anyways, lets see..
  1. I don't go steady with someone who goes to another person like its all a game.
  2. I don't go steady with jerks.
  3. I don't go steady with bastards.
  4. I don't go steady with people who thrash my feelings as and when he likes it.
  5. I don't go steady with people who only know how to make fun of his stead and means it.

Got that?

[EDIT]
Okay shit I'm feeling damn giddy now and I'm seeing black spots. Gosh.
I'm slouching over my stomach like I'm having menstrual cramps wth.

I'll just go lie down.

DON'T MAKE ME MORE PISSED OFF, YOU BASTARD.
You're gonna get it when I find out the truth.

[/EDIT]

No comments: