G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BA-A-A-KING bake-a-boo!

I (was) eating sushi in my room earlier! Hahaha.

And my mom was the one who passed it to me.
First time she auto let me eat in my room k!

Today I tried baking..

.

.

.

.

No la, not sushi.

But BROWNIES!
:):):):)

Doesn't it make your mouth water?
(i know its making mine!)

Ya la ya la, I know it looks like some cheapo cake from a bakery..
I thought brownies turned out flat when baked! :o

Okay whatever.

Here are some pics of the process!

(chocolate-melting, batter-licking.. mmm. Don't drool on your computer ah!)

YOSH! My brother trying to melt the butter with 2 spoons.
He was like, bloody eager to help me bake la!

I wonder why..


Hurhurhur! Delicious HERSHEY'S dark chocolate (for baking).

...I wanted to kope a piece but.. aiyah better not.

The batter after mixing! :) woohoo!
Looks damn good la.

YOU WANT SOME YOU WANT SOME??

Nahhhhh, don't give you.

:P

Wootslala, the cake yo.
Looks good looks good?

OF COURSE IT DOES.

Okay but my mom and maid left it to bake longer than the recipe.. so ya.

"Can eat one annot? Won't die right. Got poison annot?"
Suspecting if the extra choco chips mommy added in were swapped with poison.

Hoho. Stupid imagination of mine,
WHICH ROCKS SO BAD IT ROCKS YOUR SMELLY SOCKS!

It smells good.. so I. AM. SATISFIED.


My mom told ji-m over the phone that I baked brownies.

And she's like "huh Gwen bake brownies ah! MY FAVOURITE LEH. Tell Gwen that, she'll know what to do."

Hahaha sneaky! Of course I'll rebake if this batch is effing successful. ;D

I'm gonna try some now! HAHAHA 12AM ALREADY shizzzzzz.

Who cares.

If it tastes good I'm gonna bring to school tomorrow to give AGEK and my close Student Leaders friends! :):):)

Don't think its poisoned la, just think this:

"OMG GWEN BAKED DELICIOUS BROWNIES FOR ME!
I AM SO LUCKY, LIKE, EFFING! :D:D:D:D:D"

and give me one million smiley faces.

:)

Like that.


I keep getting pissed off with my mom nowadays.

I think its cuz of the time when I stayed over at Beanie's place, and she called to scold me when I did nothing wrong and dad smsed me to tell me she had a bad day at wofrk.

The past few days I was like, effing tired? Then she's like scolding me over and over for giving a pekchek face.

Whatever la, you angry can vent your anger on me.
I angry and expect you to leave me alone, then you scold me.

Its sometimes very hard to think of David's treasure-your-family thing when my family is like that. Confirm if I tell him about this he'll "=.= what did I tell you about this? >:\"


On to better things,

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
You happy or not, you happy or not I ask you???!

Hahahaaa, joking. But ya, I'm not going for the SL camp. :(:(:(

So I'm going for sailing, which.. the bus leaves at 1pm. Gawwwd.

I shall think of this as GOD'S WILL, as I always think of other things that happens.

Bernice told me she'll go for the SL camp still.
Okay cuz she wanted to give up her space for me.

But ya she really had an ear infection today, so she called me after she seen the doc and said she's going, but most prob for a day then she go back.

Aww! Might as well give up your place. :P
Nah, joking.

But she's really a nice person!

Idk why, but ever since she became Exco, I saw her in this different light. I mean, I've always been close to her, but I think due to this whole exco thing, it made me see her as hardworking, which she has really been! :)

Everyone makes mistakes, Bern.
So take your mistakes as a learning point, and jiayou!
Don't feel so stressed out anymore okay.

Open House tomorrow too! Hahaha.

Awesome, wearing my lovely black SL tee.
:( I will miss my dark blue SC namebadge thingy.

Won't be using it next year.

Sigh, we used to complain we hated it so much cuz it kept "stabbing" us.
But now that its gonna be gone, we're wanting it so badly.


Okay, still broading over the SL camp thing.
But its GOD'S WILL!

God will lead me on to better things. :)

I feel like going for service soon. Jas said that this Saturday is special service, but I got hiphop training, if not (it would have been) the SL camp.

Feel like asking someone to go with meeeee. I really miss my shepherd and sheepmate!

But I'm like Timothy, we believe in God and all but we don't like the way some churches use certain methods to get more freethinkers to be Christians.

Oh well.

Gonna wash my face and try the brownie! :):):)


GOODNIGHT!

No comments: