G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, October 26, 2008

SL camp! Publicity rocks so bad we rock your stinky socks. :)




I feel so dumb.


OKAY TIME TO BLOG ABOUT THE SL CAMP!
Meiting can't send over the pics yet cuz her MSN has been problematic.
She didn't reply my email! :(:(:( so I asked Ken to send them.

Day 1


Gathered at school, thought I was gonna be late!

Wondered where David was cuz Mrs Nathan was asking around for him.
LOL, always late one ah you! :P

Bus trip there was tiring yet stupid cuz me and Meiting were absolute retards! x)

Activities were okay, started with rope entanglement. Stupid la, we thought we got the ropes untangled and we jumped around screaming like siao but in the end it got worse than before.

HAHAHA, we were like a bunch of retards!

KENNETH WAS OUR MIGHTY INSTRUCTOR! :D

Our group was pretty quiet till Ken told David: "David, go to the bbq pit now and push it and shout "Help! Help! The bbq pit is falling!" now." BLOODY FUNNY LA DEY.

It is now Publicity's well known sentence, besides "Thou Shall.."
(insider's joke.)

Overall it was boring? Till the flag-painting and potrait-drawing activity at night. :)

I loved our lovely PUBLICITY flag!
Major thanks to Zoe for drawing it! :)

Drew my potrait, and David ruined my pretty thing by writing "You look like my father - From David", he and Nic Yeow la! Nic pushed me aside so that David could grab it from me :(

In the end I grabbed David's and wrote "You look like my mother - From Gwen".

Got room 33.

Loved sleeping on the top bunk! Suwen slept below me. But it was freaky staring out of the window tho, in the night somemore!


Day 2

Gladys woke me up, and she said I scared her cuz people usually slowly get up, while I just shot up the moment she tapped my shoulder.

See, who said I was a pig? :P

Forgot what we did, but it was a lot of time spent in the auditorium.

Thanks David for the jacket! Eh its thicker than my black IP Zone jacket la walao.
My hoodie's too thin to keep me warm. :(

Oh I remember now, the activities were fun!

Except for the blindfolding one. STUPID LA, I di siao Ken then he sabo-ed me to play alone when I thought I was playing with David and Nic. Hahaha.

But I was wondering why my sense was telling me there was no one around me.
Cuz you know, when people are standing near you, you can feel it?

Then Ken said "Do you feel you're being sandwiched by two people?" I was like "HUH! .__." and quickly took out my blindfold. Everyone started laughing. Then I noticed David and Nic sitting on the floor. BLOODY HELL!

Then the other game was this game that felt like manual pinball. Haha.

David damn joker luh, kept throwing the ball at me and Nic.

Chased him around and our dept teased us saying we were a couple.
Somemore say what, only both of us got "blusher", face damn red.

=.=


Day 3

Time flew by fast!

We started out the day with horrid PT. Ugh.

I started feeling damn dizzy but I didn't wanna say. Didn't wanna eat breakfast so I just lay my head on the table.

In the end Ken said if I didn't eat he wouldn't give out the camp tees.
HORRIBLE GUY! Hahaha.

Mrs Nathan insisted I go on the safety car and not do the walk from Sembawang back to Mayflower Sec. Publicity tried to persuade her but she didn't give in :(

Ken helped me in the end! With a few words she was nodding her head. Hahaha.
Mrs Sidhu wanted David to make sure I drank lots of water LOL.
Got put infront with Ryan (not the sailing one), who was having phlegm {?}.

Quite fun! Walked till my shoe came apart, literally.

When we were reaching school we ran all the way and I had this damn sharp pain in my chest like I couldn't breathe? But aiyah don't care, I know my limits.

Felt good to be back in school! :) we were all sweaty and tired.

But we got an achievement:
We started out last, finished third.


You have no idea how happy and proud we were of each other.
But its also thanks to Ken, right? ;D

Prepared everything for the item, had a fun day.

But my headache spoilt it all.

Ended up crying when we got to the theatrette, cuz Lianyi's group started cheering when they were rehearsing their item.

Thanks Virginia for helping me calm down. :)

Headache all the way till sleeping time. Talked with Ken along with David, Nic Yeow, Virginia, Jinli, Meiting, Eugene and Landson. Ken's like the most fun and nice instructor luh!

Was supposed to wait for Mt and Sally before sleeping, but I was so tired I slept.

Slept at 2.30am leh, don't play play.


Day 4

Woke up feeling damn cold. Overslept! We were supposed to wake up at 6.30am?

Went down by 7.10am. Was late! But thank God there wasn't anything much to do. There wasn't PT. :)

Had debrief, took some photos with all the SLs who attended (David and Nic Yeow totally spoilt the pic! They both poked me and I ended up screaming and jumping up and down) and some SC things and we were dismissed at 8AM+! :D

Went opp for breakfast with Meiting, Virginia, Sally, Jody, Katini, David and Nic Yeow.

There were like so many Nicholas's in this camp la!

Nicholas Cho, Nicholas Wong, Nicholas Yeow, Nicholas Tan.

So Nic Wong thought Mrs Lim was talking about him during our theathrette thing on day 3. Hahahaha.

Ate at the usual pace I eat at besides when I eat rice.
Kena nagged at by all of them x)

Meiting said I am exactly like Mel, eat damn slowly.
Also damn blur. Hahaha. We're cousins mah! :P

Dad fetched me and I was so damn tired.
Saw gran on the way to the lift, she went to the market! :)
Felt so happy to know she's gotten out of her lazy state.

Homed and used com till about 3 or 4 plus?

Got damn tired and slept, aunty Tun woke me up for dinner and she said it was 8.30pm.
I was like wth I slept for so long??!

But ya, I didn't eat dinner.
Fattening to eat past 8pm! Hahahaa.

No comments: