G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

BOO!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
And if you didn't think the picture above was gloomy/I-wanna-eat-you-up-cuz-I-buey-song enough, then think again.

Cuz...

...Okay fine, I just had my hair cut.
(hears people muttering: "finally!")

And yes, the wonders of the camera phone shall show you how my hair turned out..

I MISS MY LONG FRINGE,
I MISS MY LONG, THICK HAIR.

I love my fringe now, but I hate how thin and short my hair is!

:(:(:(

And I SPECIFICALLY told the lady I wanted to keep my hair length AND thickness, and told her not to layer my hair.

Watching her snip off all my lovely hair strands by inches made me feel damn xin tong!

So, byebye messy, curly, disgusting long fringe.
I won't miss you TOO much, but I miss my hair.

Should've just told her not to touch my hair AT ALL, and just cut my fringe.


Sigh, I kinda regret not going to the Night Safari.
David called me at like 6 to ask me if I wanted to go with my heartshaped juniors, him, and others. I think Lianghong went too.

DAAAAAMN,
I was broke.

T_T

And ya, cuz some other people were going too.
And also cuz they were going till around midnight, and I didn't tell dad I wanted to go like, a few days back.

He won't get mad but he won't like it.
See, I'm such a thoughtful/considerate/lovely daughter! ;)

But whatever, next stop: SENTOSA!
We've been wanting to go since like, the start of the year?

But I guess sailors see beaches so often we get sick of them.
Okay, not me.

I wanna do something tho..

.. lie under the stars and stargaze for a whole night till morning!
Sadly, Singapore has like NADA/ZERO/NIL stars in the sky at night!
Bummerrrr.


shake it!


Okay I think the mugging sessions for me is back.
This is what you get for not working hard in sec3.

If anyone wants to study with/tutor/coach me, tell me okay!

I would be happier. LOL.


p.s. I got nominated by Sally and Debbie for the Channel U show: School Flower School Grass (校花校草).

Okay just joking, they said the show in English is called Hey Gorgeous.

Don't ask me how, but the story to how I even realised it was a SHOW was stupid enough.

Sally's reason was that I was chio.
Darling ah, are you blind or just blind. :\

You can go vote for me and waste your time. :)

No comments: