G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, November 02, 2008

iPod Nano

I GOT A NEW IPOD NANO!
.

.

.




The dear thing was on 20% off during iShop's 3rd anniversary celebration.

Damn cool, mine is 8GB at only 198bucks? Super worth the money!

Was gonna get purple, but the moment the lady showed me green my heart was literally taken away by it. But I still took a hell long time to decide what color to take!

Guess what?

I even wanted to get pink.
(laugh your shocked hearts out)

If you wanna get it, go down to the outside of Takashimaya!
Where all the roadshows are held!

All are 20% off, IF you have one of the bank cards stated.

I wanted to get iPod Classic, but my mom was like "Your dad's only agreeable to the 8GB iPod Nano leh." bummerrrrr.

But ya, even Audio Technica's earphones were on offer!

Their DJ-classed headphone was like, 57bucks! OMGGGG.
But mom said if I bought it too, dad'll scold me..

.. and after the scolding he might just take a parang to throw at me.

LOL kidding.

I love Audio Technica. Like, my favourite brand for headphones.
It was such a good offer!

Why do parents NEVER see good offers when it pops out of the sky?

:( I'm tempted to take my own money to go buy it today!

And oh, did I show you?

LIME-Y!
My limegreen mouse, duh.


No more using the laptop's sensor-mouse thingy.
I can finally play Diablo without trying to multitask with my what, 10 fingers?

And maybe I don't hate my new hairstyle that much after all.

Felt like I went to a salon to make my hair wavey! Cuz my hair's super wavey since I went to get it cut.


Okay whatever.

This was a quickie. I gotta go bathe now and go to gran's place for lunch.

ITS PAST 30MINS ALREADY! :o


p.s. SHIT. WHY IS MY iTUNES ALL PINKISH AND PURPLISH??!

Oh no. Virus..? D:<

No comments: