G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, November 15, 2008

Stupid. I was in the kitchen looking for something to eat then my mom asked my dad why the kitchen lights were left on.

Then my dad tell her, "see who's inside la."

Then she see liao, don't care. My dad told her to check if I wanted anything to eat annot since I skipped dinner, and what did she do?

"Gerald, you ah..-" purposely ignore me.
Wtf? Then my dad repeat his question, all the more she talk to Gerald.

Damn pissed. But whatever, I can cook cup noodles myself.


Thank you.
Sorry for spamming vulgarities on MSN while you were sleeping.
And sorry for the long story, cut short actually!

Haha I found this funny.
Me: long story la
Him: then tell me main points lahhs =))
Me: main points also super long
Me: it all started when i was 1 years old...
Me: (lol)
Him: LOL
Him: then ? o.o
Me: LOL LA YOUUUUU
Me: then i got bang by a wall
Him: wow
Him: LOL
Me: then now got the balaku on my head
Me: YAYYYYYY
Him: woahh
Me: impressive right
Him: amazing
Him: LOL
Me: duh of course
Him: tell lahhs !
Me: then when i was 2years old.........
Him: bang by car
Him: LOL

Okay reading this makes me laugh. :):):)

Cry it all out already, no more tears, now can smile. :)
Okay, wait I wanna change it..

.. now can sleep.
x.x Zzzzz...

No comments: