G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mirai no Kioku,

OMMJ there's Kiddy Grade 2!

Okay whatever. I just watched the Pilot DVD thing and its awesome!
One question, tho: Does Éclair die in the second season? :(:(:(

I mean, you can see her die in this video...



At about 3:33. :(


Okay whatever she can't die!


Anyways, spending the whole day at home slacking makes me feel jelly.

I need to go jogging soon! Hahaha.

I'm going to Ker's place on Friday before going to Quinneh's to borrow her dress for Uncle Darren's wedding. Thanks Ker!

Hopefully we'll get to bake too! :)

I have photos to post! Hahaha.
Edmund finally sent me the pictures he took in Batam, so yup.

Yeah we had to wear these to play that gun shooting game.
The bullets may seem small, but we got fooled cuz they hurt a hell lot!

And no, I don't know what Louis was doing.

Immediately when we got back, we went swimming! :)

Then the guys did this synchronised swimming thing.
Edmund's got the video, but he didn't send it over.

Oh well, not like I'd WANT to humilate them in your presence. :P
(sarcasm intendedddd.)


Heehee, look at David, Ryan and Louis's face.

David said he kena poked by them so ya, explains the face. :\

And Edmund kept making fun of Iggy's face! Saying he looked like some sleepy cheekopek or something like that. HAHAHAHA.


Sadly we didn't take more photos. Haha.

I swear if we go there in December I'll bring my cammie along.
Dad was wrong about it being dangerous there!


The smses I receive now are pathaticcccc.
Only from two people: Daomin and David. Haha.

And David smsed me only to trick me into thinking I left something in his place in Batam! Then he's like "You just got punked". >:|

You ah, please don't get yourself too drunk!
The moment you drink A BIT of alcohol your face slowly turns red you know!


Sailing tomorrow! Next Thursday is the last session. :)
Then sailing camp! THAILAND!
They said its under Loola too. Really? *grins*

Ryan looks weird with his cap on out at sea. Gosh, why the hell did you shave bald?!

Been ranting a bit in my livejournal.
Custom group only. Sadddd. :P

Madagascar 2 anyone? :):):)
What am I to do?
Why are there so many complications?

No comments: