G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, November 20, 2008

BEEEEYOTCHHH.

PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSEDDDDD.

Like, wtf why am I bothered by your STUPID demands?
Like, can't you figure every motherbloody thing yourself?
And awwww, you're WELCOME!

Didn't you learn from shows like High5 and Barney that it is acutally GOOD to say "please" and "thank you" after someone helps you? I just saw an ad for this DVD for children's shows, and I saw this: "The magical key to everything is to say Please and Thank You."

Oh, incase you had a childhood being spoilt by your parents who didn't actually let you watch all these WONDERFUL EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMMES (and instead, rot you to death with expensive gifts like those you've been trying to show off),

HERE'S A PICTURE OF BARNEY, NOOB.

Aww, doesn't he look friendly?
*big hugs and muacks!*

I posted this up just for you, too!
Say THANK YOUUUUU. :)

Okay I am done ranting.

I am just annoyed by people who demand so much yet appreciate so little, especially when people like MUA doesn't like being bossed around. Like, you don't even give me the basic respect, what for I respect you?


---------------------

Sailing today was aweeesome!

Good winds (dying slowly..) and team racing, super shiok!

Team Captains were Cheeteng (team 1), me (team 2) and Ryan (team 3). Loser team had to wash all the 8 boats. 8 boats so that just nicely two teams can vs each other.

Ryan's team lost after the finals with my group. :P
But we all washed each others' boats in the end.

"Thats why we're called a TEAM what."
(and no, I didn't say it, which is why I'm really happy!)

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE MAYFLOWER SAILING TEAM LAAAAA.


Photos later, when Jhing confirms my Facebook request.
And her real name is damnnn cool I tell you. :)

I'll miss her!

I almost beat Ryan for the first race! But ya he was behind me on the run so he blocked my wind.

Brought 4 panadols to school today, think I took 3 in total.
I think I'm immune to panadol already!

3 different people just asked me out tomorrow! Hahaha.
Why is everyone wanting to go out tmr?

1. Quin asked me to go her place.
2. Ker asked me to go out for lunch.
3. Juniors asked me to go out.

Heh.

I need to reformat my laptop.
ASAP too! Cuz I gotta work on the powerpoint for the sec4 seniors.

David asked me to do it with him, so yeah, designing and editing.

His laptop doesn't have powerpoint either, and his CD drive is spoilt like mine is, so Quinneh said I could use her lappy tmr to do. :) thanks loveeee.

DAVIDDD, hurry come back Singapore, before Sunday!
....... eh, Sunday? OMG thats like, 4DAYS!
4 days to do the whole powerpoint. :\

Take care k.
Remember to call and tell me when you're coming back!


omg, talking to Cia and Ker on the phone now.

Ker: "I cannot eat steak."
Me: "STICK?"
Cia: -says something I can't hear-
Ker: "Steak is beef!"
Me: "s-t-i-c-k???"
Ker: "Beef mah."
Me: "Oh OKAYYY. Omg I heard it as STICK, s-t-i-c-k!"
Ker: "Oh okay. OHHH OKAY. Walao ei!"

Hahaha, comical!

No comments: