G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fray,

Quick post before I go to sleep!
I promised my tired body I would sleep earlier today. :)

Watching and listening an episode from So You Think You Can Dance, the one that Mark & Chelsie performed Hip Hop. Super nice.

"I don't care what they say, I'm in loooove with you-"

Uncle Darren's wedding is this Sunday, and I can't thank Ker cuz she rescued me by lending me her dresses! :) supposed to buy one with mom, but I couldn't find one that I liked. Mel borrowed from Ker too. :D

Going out with David tomorrow to get my shoes to go with the dress!
And hopefully Ker too. If not I'd be like, "Omg what the hell. Does this match??!"

Then going to Quin's place after that since we didn't go today.
Sorry Quinneh! :(


Went for the SL thing today and it was aweeeesome!
Being and emcee and all, I totally loved it.

Except when I screwed up.

Met these group of Jap girls backstage before they did their performance. Guess how we clicked? Atiqa and the Malay dancers were talking to them, then I went to say hi. After asking about our ages..

Me: "Arashi no ka-"
One of them: "ARASHI?? *sings* A.Ra.Shi, A.Ra.Shi, forrr dreaaam."
Another one: "MATSUJUN?? MATSUJUN DESU?"
Me: "HAI! MATSUJUN, *sings* Yabai, Yabai, Yabai! :D GA SUKI DESUUUU!!!"

I swear I was squealing.

When they went to perform, guess what was the first song they used?

A.Ra.Shi - BY ARASHI!!!

Backstage I squealed damn loudly and started singing along and I went "SUGOIIIII NEEEE!!!" and covered my face with the paper. Some of the Jap girls from the previous performance giggled at me cuz they knew I was obviously a fangirl. x)

And duh, for the SLs who missed it,

YOU MISSED THE CUTE HOTTIEEES! ;D



Watched Madagascar 2 today with David and Iggy earlier.

Sad to say, didn't meet my expectations! :(:(:(

Madagascar 1 was waaay funnier, and it had more Laugh Out Loud moments!

This one was.. pretty draggy and boring? Tho me and David did burst out laughing and "What the hell??!"-ing during the movie. x)

Went to collect the dresses from Ker after that.
We literally froze on the bus I tell you!!!

#@$!!#$&*^%#$!!!

It was effing cold, no joke! We were wearing our jackets from the movie, then we got on the bus to Thomson, and we were STILL wearing them.

We all tried to sleep. Iggy even closed all the aircons! Hahaha! Then I got poked awake cuz we were there already. :)

And Mel told me that my name isn't in next week's schedule either! I was like, fuming.

Okay not really, exaggeration.

But ya, its like wth, you tell me that you'll inform me but you didn't. You give my slot to some other person who came for interview later than me. Its just damn crap! And here I am, waiting for the bloody SMS/call from you! >:\

(all the "You" are refering to Suresh. Bloody irresponsible Assist. Supervisor!)

Ker you don't have to feel bad la! Hahaha.

Its just.. bad arrangement on their part.

>:(

But ya whatever I told mom and I said if they're not gonna let me work even tho I'm already hired, I think I'll call them, say "Sorry but I don't think I want to work here anymore." and peacefully wait and hope that during December dad will hire me.

:)

Much better idea, ain't it?

Timothy Neo you're right.
"Screw them!"


[EDIT]

Watch this!



Are the dance moves sick or just sick!!!!!
OMGGGG.

[/EDIT]

No comments: