G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kiddy Grade 2! :)




I'm friggin' happy!

Yesterday night my hair on my right shoulder started curling again.
You know, like when you use a curling iron to curl your hair?

My hair only starts to curl like that when it hits a certain length.
So it just means my hair's grown longer and thicker again! :D

Okay sorry, random outburst.

I wanna watch Madagascar 2 tomorrow, like after going to Ker's place.

Then after the movie I'll go down to Quinneh's place to play GHWT.


I think I wanna use dad's super old phone, you know, those no-color-screen, old Nokia phones? Cuz my current phone (which belongs to mommy) is starting to spoil, I think. Receiving smses super late and all, and they come in a bunch. :\

When people call me I can't even hear them speaking- they sound like robots.

K whatever. I just saw the old Nokia phone lying on the table.
Think I might just grab it if no one's using it. :)


Woke up today feverish. Was damn cold yet damn warm.
So its like, super annoying when I get fever?

Finally got out of bed at 11:30am, then had breakfast and was shivering while lying down on the sofa. Haha.

And after lunch, I had diarrhea.

Problematic.. problematic.


I spent the whole day since I turned on lappy listening to Kiddy Grade songs.
Okay, TWO Kiddy Grade songs. :):):)

Future (Ending song) and Mirai no Kioku (Opening song).

Never got sick of it. Hahaha.

No comments: