G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, November 22, 2008

Keep it together,

My laptop's been bad recently, and I reformatted it yesterday.
But now I'm gonna re-reformat it again. :\

Cuz I think I didn't do the reformatting properly, and now my wireless, bluetooth, My Videos folder and everything else is kinda screwed.

Whatever.

Eh, a bit lazy to reply tags, think I'll do it in a post one day since the tags I need to reply are like more than 1 page already. Hahaha.

Thennnn I need to work on the powerpoint for the sec4 sailing seniors!
And David can't help since he's coming back Sunday.

Blah, photo-hunting and stuffs with my laptop in this condition is like wtf.

Jiawen's birthday party later,
and my parent's badminton kakis mahjong session.

Busy day, huh?

Was supposed to play bball with Cia and Eileen earlier, but I thought JW's birthday party would be like, earlier in the day. UGH. Sorry girls!


LAST SAILING SESSION-

This picture looks funny! Hahaha.

With Jhing.

SIN367 = me. :)



LUNCH WITH CIA & KER-




GUITAR HERO: WORLD TOUR SESSION-


And no la this isn't some picture of slitting or whatever.



See those brown/darker areas on the sides of my hands?

I know whats causing it to be like that! MY LAPTOP.
Yeah, meaning I got burnt by my own laptop.

Cuz I (obviously) lean my hands on my laptop's keyboard when I type, and that area is hot if the laptop's been used for quite a while. So yeah after I play Maple or whatever, those areas are like, red. :(




Buahaha, Johnny's Mini Sports in Arashi no Shukudaikun!
Look at the way Matsujun ran! x) was laughing my head off.
Then the stupid guy who's not from Arashi copied the way he ran. >:(
BUT HE STILL DIDN'T BEAT JUN! ;D



Super cute, Aiba trying to clean Matsujun and Nino's ears!
JUN LOOKS MECHA KAWAII IN THIS VID K.

Serious.

No comments: