G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, November 03, 2008

La Tormenta Chapter 2,

Ugh.

I feel FAT.
(ya la I know I am. Hur.)

Ate a doughnut for breakfast and felt like puking. Then my stomach got all queasy.
Idk why but I've developed this little fear of eating deep fried things recently! HAHA.

And I ate a Subway meal for lunch today.
K can I bang a wall and die. Hahaha.




I love this performance of La Tormenta Chapter 2 (or what it La Tormenta 2004?)! :D

K I just watched La Tormenta 2004, 2001 and Chapter 2. HAHAHA.

I want my camera back! Cuz i'm gonna watch a moooovie with the sailors later.
Ugh, please don't watch The Coffin! :(:(:(

Guess what?
I GOT A JOBBBBBB!

Timothy Neo, don't pangseh Melody Neo!
GO FOR THE JOB INTERVIEW WITH HERRRR.

It'll be damn cool if all of us worked at the same place! :D


p.s. The 校花校草voting starts today I think. LOL.

Go to Channel U's website to vote! Hahaha. I'm like on the 3rd page.
No wonder Sally was like "congrats!" this morning. :\
YOU SABO KIA! >:\

No comments: