G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Its like 3.33am now?
Mel got freaked out when she woke up one day and saw this time.

I can't sleep cuz I'm dizzy, and I feel like hurling.
David's like, "How can? I thought you got (almost) drunk yesterday, won't be so long what."

My health is such a FUN-POPPER, cuz when I was going back with David and Chiaee (LOL D.C.), THEN I got all sickly, dizzy and faint-ish. Totally spoiled the nice slackish day we had.


My laptop's battery has like, officially gone mad?
Its been 0% from yesterday till now, and the charger's been left on.

I told my dad its bonkers.

Whatever.



Beautiful. A contemp to the song Time by Billy Porter, choreographed by Mia Michaels. Danced by Lacey and Neil.

I watched this vid so long ago and today I decided to watch it again. Wanted to put up a sharper ver of this vid, but it didn't show the intro. Without the intro you wouldn't know how beautiful this choreography was.

I teared the first time watching this.

WAITTT.

I just realised I think I posted this vid up the first time I watched it too. :o
See, this tells you how awesome I think this choreography is. :)


Okay photos up tmr from the outing today (Nov 17).

Sorry I met you guys so late. And hahaha sadly I missed the crowd of sailors-going-for-prom fun you guys had. :\

Today's like, the 2nd or whatever time I'm seeing David in jeans!
And sneakers! ITS RARE K.


And I'm still going for training tmr! But I'll be late cuz I'm going to see a doctor before going to school.

I finally give up cuz I can't stand getting fainting spells every like, alternate day?

OKAY I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE BARFING NOW.

No comments: