G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, November 14, 2008

I wanna buy an Arsenal jersey and have Nasri 8 behind! :)

The minor league cup thing is like, whoo! Dad told me I should see all the "young, handsome boys play" (from Arsenal's Reserve team, duh). Fancy THAT coming from my dad. He's just telling me all the Reserve team boys are capable and that I can oogle at them!

Omg, the goalkeeper for the Reserve team is only 17 years old! :o

And theres a guy called Jonas. HAHAHA.
Thomas Cruise and Havard Nordtveit are pretty cute. :D:D:D

Of course, First Team's Nasri and Fabregas are still better players. :) and it just struck me that both their jersey numbers are my favourite numbers! 4 & 8.

Okay why am I talking so much about football.

I can still remember dad coaching me and Gerald to dribble the ball by settling up cones and making us dribble rounds and rounds.

I forgot all of that, yay. =.=

No comments: