G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, November 06, 2008

Star light, star bright..


Its hell fun to do what I didn't do for so long:

FREESTYLE!

But since I've not been practising, my style's cramped up. :(:(:(
So yeah, more practice sessions for me.

I think.. next year I'll be taking lessons from Studio Wu.
Idk, I find it a better way to know more people.
By taking private classes, the only people I know are those in my class.
And that kinda sucks.

Well, I'll see how.
Cuzzz.. GERALD WANTS TO TAKE BREAKDANCE WITH ME!

And guess what?
He decided that on his own! I'm so proud of him!! *tears*


Oh, played carom with my dad and bro a few nights back.

Jiaqi called midway and she didn't know what carom was!
So here are some pics. :)

My dad Oei!-ed me after this shot was taken cuz he was about to shoot and the flash was too bright. Hahaha!

3-in-a-row I made accidentally!
And I made a 2nd one soon after destroying this one. :P


Been wearing my anklet which I bought with Daomin and Virginia to school recently. :)
See, see, see!

Vir, now you cannot say I never wear it! Hahaha. :):):)


Its damn nice la, we all bought similar ones.

Mine was smacked in the center of theirs, design-wise.
Daomin's one was like mine but its red (I think), and Vir's was like mine color-wise but it didn't have white.


Sigh, the SHAKERS are at it again!
Only me and a certain hun of mine would get the whole gist of this sentence.

I'm pretty tired of it.. aren't you?
(and yes I know she is.)

Dont't you think the little façade is a bit.. idk.


Gotta check my stuffs for the Batam trip tomorrow! :):):)
Very excited! Just hope that my sicky-sicky doesn't get in the way of the fun.

Daominnnn, are you coming with us or not?? :(

I just can't stop,
I just can't stop.

Come closer-

No comments: