G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Teh fever.

I'm down with teh feverrrrr.

I spent the whole morning to afternoon nua-ing at the sofa,
drifting off to sleep then waking up again only to fall asleep.

No appetite to eat lunch.

Took panadol and my vitamins from the docs and slept again.
Woke up and started sweating so I'm feeling better. :)

Whatever, when I'm done transferring my stuffs into my external hard disc I'm going back to sleep. Cuz yeah, I think I need to reformat my laptop again soon. Its kinda obvious that there's a virus in it.

So I'm just waiting for lappy to crash, and yaaataaa!

Whoo its raining!
My favourite weather.

But theres training tomorrow so PLEASE don't rain!

Onegaishimasu!

Ack, now my stomach hurts.
BLAH, NEXT WEEK'S SAILING CAMP, CANNOT FALL SICK.

No comments: