G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I want! :(

I was thinking about the MTV show VH1: The Greatest (?) Celebrity Baby Names and I went to this baby names website to see some names.

Saw some of the familiar names and suddenly recalled some of the funny names I saw on the show itself:

Zowie Bowie - David & Angela Bowie
Audio Science Clayton - Shannyn Sossamon & Dallas Clayton

Fifi-Trixibelle Geldof - Bob Geldof & Paula Yates
Peaches Honeyblossom Geldof - Bob Geldof & Paula Yates
Little Pixie Geldof - Bob Geldof & Paula Yates

Grier Hammond Henchy (f) - Brooke Shields & Chris Henchy
Cash Anthony Hudson - Slash (Saul Hudson) & Perla Hudson
Piper Maru Klotz - Gillian Anderson & Clyde Klotz
Pilot Inspektor Riesgraf Lee - Jason Lee & Beth Riesgraf

Oriole Nebula Leitch - Donovan Leitch & Linda Lawrence
Ione Skye Leitch - Donovan Leitch & Enid Karl

Speck Wildhorse Mellencamp - John Mellencamp & Elaine Irwin

Daisy Boo Oliver - Jamie Oliver & Juliette Norton
Poppy Honey Oliver - Jamie Oliver & Juliette Norton

Eulala Grace Scheel - Marcia Gay Harden & Thaddeus Scheel
Banjo Patrick Taylor - Rachel Griffiths & Patrick Taylor
Sunday Rose Kidman Urban - Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban
True Isabella Summer Whitaker - Forest Whitaker & Keisha Nash

Diva Muffin Zappa - Frank & Gail Zappa
Moon Unit Zappa - Frank & Gail Zappa

I remember Piolot Inspektor Riesgraf Lee, Daisy Boo Oliver and Audio Science Clayton the best! Poor kids, they're gonna be teased when they grow up for having such weird names! :(


Anyway, was walking home alone and was looking at the construction site a few blocks behind my house, and its kinda lonely walking alone with you and your MP3 at night.

So..

I wished someone I knew moved in to one of the houses when its done! :(

It'll be nice walk home together, go to school together..
Go places together! Etc.

I've been doing those things alone since primary school.
What a loner right? Its not my fault that none of my good friends live near me!

Well, except Melody and Quinneh.

I remember telling her, "Quin! Lets walk to school together some time soon k?" and now its been like a year since she moved in and we've not done that =.=

Maybe its just me and not having the luck to live near to schoolmates.
I really really want someone I know to move in near me!


My neck hurts like a bitch now. :(
The right side's better tho.

Dinner today after sailing was okay! *highly random*

Gotta start mugging! Anyone wants to study with me? :)

My schedule's so bloody full I don't see how I can work.
And no, they've not called me.

Bloody hell, I think I'll just tell them I don't wanna work.

Dad found this job thing for me in December!

Promoting these kids toys at his shop for this supplier! AWESOME!
Just what I like to do. :):):)

But I have to work everyday in December, 4pm-10.30pm. :(
The pay's 6bucks per hour tho! LIKE WORTH IT RIGHT.


BUT!

They're looking for a guy.
=.=

(Dad says he can get me the job if I want, but I got so many things on..!)

No comments: