G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, November 24, 2008

Sorry about the post-spam guys.

Okay, done packing and all. Still not done with the powerpoint!

But I'm gonna hit the sack cuz my eyes are freggin' puffy.
Thank goodness David told me can go over to Krabi there and do! :)

He's so self-contradictory! When he came over today to see the powerpoint he say not nice. Then over MSN earlier he said its good.

But, thanks. Again.
Idk how many thanks I've said to you like in the past.
I'm sorry you're always the one I rant to on MSN when things get bad.
And yes, I won't if I could. :)
Thanks for cheering me up!

Oh, he saved me from finding someone to take cab with? :D cuz tmr Ryan and I were supposed to share cab, then I told him. Initially it was he, Jack, Teng and Nic? But he backed out to take cab with me and Ryan. But now they're all meeting us there while I'm cabbing down to airport from YCK with David and Jack..?

Blah, damn confusing.

Tomorrow, everyone, 6.30AM, Terminal2 (?) for breakfast at Burger King/(belle wants Swensens =.=), then take shuttle bus down to budget terminal to meet teachers at 7.25am.

Exciting, I can't wait to go.

LOADS OF PICTURES I SWEAR :):):)

Can't you tell, I LOVE THE SAILORS!

No comments: