G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, November 15, 2008

Paparazzi,

Didn't go out in the end cuz David had fever, again.

Stupid person, sick for so long already! :(
Get well soon k k kkkk. :):):)

And Ker's baking before going her gran's place cuz she thought I was going out with David.
These situations always happen to me. :\

But ya, its fine. :P I think I'll go down with mom tonight to Charles & Keith?

I'm using my bro's com account now so its like, he was listening to this Xzibit song "Paparazzi" halfway. Eh, I've never listened to his songs besides watching him on MTV's Pimp My Ride.

And its not too bad, the beats sound nice enough.

Think I need to teach Ger how to download songs or I'll get them for him.

He has iTunes here for goodness sake! :\

I'm still feeling sleepy.
What a pig!

No comments: