G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Photos!

Photos were what I promised,
Photos are what you'll get.


PART NUMERO UNO:
UNCLE DARREN & AUNTY SYLVIA'S WEDDING



I had my hair curled at Uncle Ken's. Hahaha.

And yeah, I have more pictures of my hair.
Only that I don't wanna let you see it. :)

(hint: unglam.)

Sec4 seniors go prom night, I go wedding like I was going for prom.

Okay kidding.
This was one day before the senior's prom. :)

Ages ranged 12-15.

Amanda, Mel and me.

My uncles and aunties were shocked to see us so dressed up, cuz if you remembered Uncle Collin and Aunty Angel's wedding like, months back in around June..

.

.

.


.. You get my point, don't you?


Back to Uncle Darren's wedding pics!

My dad's photography skills,

SUCK.

Ladies. :)

L-R:
My mom, Mel's mom (sa-m), Aunty Desiree, da gu ma, ge-m.

Posh, grand, elegant.
Whatever you call it.

Its The Fullerton Hotel anyway!

Their wedding pictures, taken abroad.

It was funny, cuz Zhiyi and Zhiming gege spent the whole start of the evening debating if the wedding photos were taken in which part of Australia.

I was thinking,
"What if it WASN'T taken in Australia?" x)

But whatever. They were guessing the pics weren't taken by a Singaporean photographer too, cuz Singaporean wedding photographers aren't as creative.

This was one of their wedding photos!

So now you think its taken by a Singaporean wedding photographer? :)

They used things like graffitti on walls,
Aunty Sylvia sitting in a shopping trolley with Uncle Darren pushing her,
Uncle Darren and Aunty Sylvia walking down an alleyway, holding hands, but Uncle Darren was jumping in mid-air.

Super nice photos they had I tell you.

And they're perfect for each other, no doubt!


The gifts for guests.
Amanda and Tim got the girl body ones. Hahaha cute!


Fanciful plates we didn't get to use directly.


And yes, that's Timothy!

Me and Mel thought he looked like some working businessman, with the suit and all.


Wine and the gift.

Aunty Desiree was the only one who came over and told us we can order as much wine as we wanted, then she looked at Zhiming gege.

"And he'll pay for it. ^_^"

Zhiming gege was like, "Huh? Eh? What?"
Then he looked at me and Mel.

"I only heard the 'pay for it' part."


For some reason, I found these two photos very nicely taken.

And Tim, you totally spoiled the I'm-some-20plus-yearold-businessman look with your PSP playing.

The plate of abalone.

Even at Uncle Collin's wedding, which was at M Hotel, gave more than one measly slice of abalone! Hahaha.

So much for The Fullerton Hotel being a 6-star hotel, ei?

Shots of Brandon..

Mel asked me to take the photo below cuz she wanted to show Ker.
Hahaha!



Chio toilet!


With the granny who rocks our family's worlds. :)


And a grand piano that looks..

.. lets just say the keys felt like someone poured acid on it.

:)

Cool carplate number! :)

This person was looking too forward to year 2009.

Random.


PART TWO:
VIVOCITY WITH VIR, CHIAEE AND DAVID







Everyone do the kissy-face! :*



Idk what I was doing.
I only know I was talking.


Chiaee workin' it. Hahaa.


Impersonation of someone. LOL.

Live walking advertisement for how yummy water is. :)

Nah, no shots of David since he came so late!
My camera doesn't like taking night shots. :(



Okay, enough photos galore?
On to events that happened today. :)

Woke up to the lyrics "Four, tres, two, uno" from the song Fergalicious.

Saw the time and it was like, 10:30am.
Late was I, duh.

Called David since he was supposed to help me tell the teachers.
He had his I-just-woke-up voice and I knew he was at home. Hahaha!

Told him that I felt damn lazy to go to the polyclinic, and he said he'll come with me! :)

Thank youuuu. :D

Supposed to meet him around 3pm, and he was earlier than me!
I was telling him that he'd be late, since he's like me-

-NEVER ON TIME.

Walked down to AMK Polyclinic from Jubilee.

Silly person, the sign was literally flashing in our faces: ANG MO KIO POLYCLINIC, and he was telling me he didn't know where it was. Haha.

While waiting, we were listening to songs from my iPod.

After talking about the song "Starlight" by Muse and how its not really well known, someone's phone rang and the ringtone was Starlight! Hahaha, ironic.

Doc said my blood pressure was on the low side.
AGAIN. :(:(:(


Didn't cheat Cia's feelings this time cuz me and David went to visit her at her workplace!

Actually he didn't wanna, cuz he didn't feel like going out to anywhere except accompanying me to the docs, then going home. But I asked him again and he said okay. :)

He pretended to order something, and I was hiding somewhere she couldn't see me. He's like, "I'm directly in her view and she like, cannot see me leh. =.="

Cia finally saw him, then David said "No la, I'm alone, then I saw you so decided to say hi." and Alicia believed him! LOL. I popped out laughing and she was like, "Walaooooo eh youuuu!!!" teeeheeeee. :P

We bought waffles: banana chocolate and butter waffle.
David was still coughing like damn badly? So no chocolate.
And he treated me! Walaoooo.

I swear I'll treat you to something k.

Cia put in extra chocolate for meeeee. :):):)
BIG SMILEY FACE!


Waited till 6pm and we went for dinner with Cia.

Eggplants are nice, gosh. I take back how gross I thought they used to be!

Had Long John's Silver AGAINNNN.

I think I'm gonna die if I carry on eating Long John's.
David, your fault! Hahaha so much fast foooood.

Again, didn't eat more than half of the whole meal?
I only drank milo and I was full.

Went back to the shop, said bye to Cia and left Novena.
Was feeling super sleepy, so I was damn quiet.

Reached AMK around 7-ish, so we went to the arcade to watch people play.

I felt like playing, but we'd both rather play Jub's Drummania V2.
:( I miss the arcade there!

Left Hub around 8-ish and he fetched me home by cab.

The moment I sat down on my sofa I fell asleep. :\
Woke up around 10-ish, changed and went back to sleep. Woke up at 12am again only to toss and turn, unable to sleep. :(

If this keeps up I'm going to die of sleeping late!

No comments: