G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hearts All Over The World Tonight / 1111th Post

Okay, just edited my blog posts title.

Its dumb, cuz if I just tweaked it a lil, the font would be like what it is now. I didn't know, so I kept adjusting it, from 11px to 140%.. all that jazz.

=.=

I'm not used to it yet but whatever, leaving it as it is for now.

I need to buy a new battery for my laptop soon! I can't stand seeing it at 0% all the time, its just so annoying. At least I'd be able to bring out my laptop without the charger next time.

I reformatted my laptop again yesterday night! :(

I think I'll install the Sims 2 again, but my laptop's super laggy!

But someone'll have to give me their code to use since Muhd lost the paper which contains my code number on it. Blah!

I love the song "Tonight" by FM Static, and was spamming it while SMSing and reformating my laptop. :):):) really lovely song.

okay, I'm hungry now.

Haven't eaten lunch yet. Hahaha!

No comments: