G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, December 01, 2008

Hakuna Matata

Happy December the 1st!

Since I can't sleep, I'll blog.

Hi.

Okay. I'm sleepy but I refuse to sleep. Not yet, anyway. I've got a lot of things on my mind right now and I'm pretty fustrated.

Would it be.. surprising if I said I wanted answers?

-------------------------------------
Anyways, can't wait to go Batam again!

Iggy wants to make it Tuesday / Wednesday, 'till hopefully Sunday morning? THINK ABOUT WAKEBOARDINGGGG!

I swear I'm gonna work my ass off to get Sony T77, since they're cruel enough to not sell my T200 anymore. But why not, T77 is a sweet deal especially with the Christmas deals up and goin'.

Dad says I'm most likely gonna start work soon! HAHA, awesome!

But he said for David he'll have to check again? Cuz David might need to work longer/later hours than me, so we'll most probably be in different shifts. What the hell?

I want to work longer hours, especially till closing!

I think I'm the only crazy crapper on Earth who loves to do closing.

Stupid Ice Cube, Mel and Ker called me up telling me Suresh needs people to work cuz a lot of people either:
  1. Quit
  2. Sick
  3. Away on holiday

Hahaha, its your problem Suresh! :)
Who asked you to give me the job then never call me anyways, huh?

.

.

.

K fine I just realised my blog is too open to rant about how fustrated I am.

I'll hop off to Livejournal. Seeya! :)

No comments: