G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Eff!

My bro's phone sucks. I'm like, ancient Nokia much! The screen's so friggin' dusty that I can't see it when I'm under the sunlight cuz it'll shine on the dust.



Watched Wild Child with Ker.

Ate the fish and vege in the soggy container of fish soup that was meant to be my lunch like what, yesterday? And had popcorn and durian shaved ice with Ker. Our lunches, yum much.

I'm not hungry. At. All.

I'm meeting Ker and Mel for dinner at Suki Sushi.
Yeah, at least thinking of sushi makes my mouth itchy.

Gonna bathe now.
Stupid bird and bird poo. Idiotic beeyotchhhhh.

Even tho Aunty Tun says my hair only has white stuff but it doesn't smell like it would be bird droppings, I'm still effing taking it as it IS birdshit.

No comments: