G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, December 21, 2008

Crashed Laptop.

Well this stinks.

My laptop crashed, and yeah now even tho I AM using it to blog, its in Lenovo's Rescue and Recovery mode, which started up by itself.

The browser Opera SUCKS.

AND I'm in the middle of packing my room. So I have this pile of textbooks + notebooks + assessment books on my lap.

Oh, btw, if anyone knows where the heck my Pure Geog file is,

YOU'D BETTER TELL ME OR MY BUTT IS SOOO SCREWED!

I swear I think I lost it. But I remember bringing it home!
What the hell man, what the hell.

I never actually realised how messy/dirty/ewwww my room was till today.

Whoever asks, I'll tell: Cleaning my room is like fighting war on a battle field.

No questions, nada, zero, zilch, NIL.

I threw out so many things!

It was interesting to stumble across my diaries I used to write in when I was younger, all those Biography notebooks we used to do everyday and go crazy about ASKING people to do them everyday..

Sigh.

I miss my life as a carefree kid.

------------

Which reminds me, I have yet to get the gathering photos from Ethel.

Lin laoshi was awesome!
She treated a bunch of 15 y.o. kids to dinner at Prata House, with drinks and deserts and all. And she came straight down from Ai Tong since she had to work!

By looking at us at the gathering, you wouldn't have imagined that 4 years back, we HATED this teacher to the core.

I rushed down straight after work and guess what comment the boys made at me when they saw me?

"Eh, call Russell! Call Russell!"

=.= WALAO, ARE YOU GUYS 15YEARS OLD OR WHAT.

.. go bang a wall and die kthxbye.

We watched Yes Man after that at J8, which was a pretty slow movie at the middle part. I swear, Junhao and Max fell asleep tho they happily denied it after the movie!

------------

Met Celine, her mom, and her mom's friend + daughter (LiYen or something?) for dinner yesterday. It was awesome.

Our set meal was like, a $33.90 meal per person, Lobster + Steak!

HOW FRIGGIN' AWESOME WAS THAT?

I've never really remembered myself having a meal this expensive besides the time we went to the restaurant in the Hyatt Hotel to celebrate da yi's birthday.


And I'm happy I lost more weight. LOL.

Besides being called "mai yi song yi", I'm now like the person who doesn't eat. I go to work with only my breakfast in my stomach and I last till 11pm without feeling hungry and they all get amazed at that.

And when I go a whole day without food, eating half a packet of french fries and drinking half a cup of Milo makes me feel so bloated I could puke. :\


And oh, Joseph is from Mayflower! Like how often do you get the same job as someone you totally don't know at your school?

Okay the chance is there but don't forget, this job's in Changi Airport.

He's from Darren Loh's class.

Joseph only recognises me from recess and not David. Blah. Thats just weird.


I need to go Christmas shopping! Okay, someday after work BEFORE Christmas.

I want my pay now omgomg. And mom's gonna open a bank account for me this Saturday! Hahaha. She said that she has to afterall, cuz of my paycheque. :)


1. Get presents for everyone on my list.
2. Bring Lappie to wherever to get fixed.
3. CARRY ON PACKING MY ROOM AND STOP GETTING SO DISTRACTED.
4. I need music omgomg SHINee you saved my life.
5. I wanna get new furniture, and a new dustbin (?)
6. My name is Minho~ (sings to the song: The SHINee World)
7. Practice hiphop more often.

CAN'T WAIT FOR 23RD/24TH DECEMBER!

Hugsssss!
Need you here.


p.s. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, CAPITAL LETTERS MELODY NEO! :)

No comments: