G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, December 07, 2008

Love Like Oxygen

Been watching So Nyuh Shi Dae's TV series, Factory Girl!



Can't tell you how much I envy them, being able to be interns for ELLE Girl mag!

I didn't wanna blog today, but something made me motivated to.

I seriously despise people who copy me.

Especially about things on my blog.
Got that?

No originality, go bang a wall and die. (Trademark)

Anyways, can't wait to see Ning, Mubarak and Teng during training on the 22nd! Well, I hope they'll come anyways. Sailing's not really much fun with them missing.

Listening to SHINee's song Real for the first time now.

But I still prefer Love Like Oxygen (also his reco) and Pretty Noona Replay.

Funny how I thought I was the only person who knew SHINee, till I saw that he bookmarked their song on Youtube.

JONGHYUN'S SO HOT. HOT. HOT. HOT!!

I wanna watch Twilight.

Why must it show next Thursday and not this Thursday? We plan to go after ending work, so its like 12AM. Midnight movie! How long has it been since I caught a midnight movie? But since my shift ends roughly 5hrs earlier, I'm gonna wait around in the airport by mugging. 5hours of mugging.. well its possible.


Shocking things (to me):
  1. I actually did 3 questions of Emath today, but got so tired I fell asleep.
  2. I woke up at 9.20pm and didn't wanna have dinner cuz I'm not hungry, seriously!
  3. And I only had one proper meal today which was breakfast. I didn't finish that either. I had 4 sashimi sushi's for lunch but was too lazy to carry on eating.
  4. I didn't finish my dinner either.
  5. I'm in my mugging mood!
So yeah. I actually have all my stationery sprawled out on my table with my Math textbook and my exercise book. :) I feel so good even tho I've only done 3 questions!

And oh, I've been down with fever this morning, so I didn't accompany Rach to her flea thingy at Tanjong Pagar even tho she said "Please, with a cherry on top?". Sorry hun! :( didn't mean to ps you today!


Love Like Oxygen
>SHINee

Ttereojyeo ggaejil deutan tumyeonghan neupe
Dalkomhan dokmul peojideut
Hayake eoreobuteun nae oraen sangcheoga
Neoye gaseum sok gipge peojyeodo Oh Oh
Jabeun deut hal ttae pagodeuneun keuromee bineul nalkaroum

Sanso gateun neo
Nan neoman deurishwimyeon dashi naebaeteureul su eopseo
Ih janinhan gotong soge naega jugeogago itjana
Chagapgo shiridorok tumyeonghan mureul
Mashigo tto mashyeobwado
Hayake jillidorok dagaoneunmankeum
Neol hangsang hyanghae mogi malla
Jabeun deut hal ttae seumyeodeuneun
Seoroye sumgyeol ih budeureo-um

Sanso gateun neo
Nan neoman deurishwimyeon dashi naebaeteureul su eopseo
Ih janinhan gotong soge naega jugeogago itjana
Eodumgateun sarang dalkomhaetdeon gotong
Mulgyeolgatdeon naye jinshimeun
Eoreumgatdeon yuhok dalkomhaetdeon nunmul
Areumdapge nal dugo Oh

Sanso gateun neo
Nan neoman deurishwimyeon dashi naebaeteureul su eopseo
Ih janinhan gotong soge naega jugeogago itjana

Oh yeogibuteo nae sarangee apeum widokaesseul ttae
Ggaejyeobeorin naye eodum sogye deungbul
Naragabeorin gyeolguk nal beorin nareul gallabeorin jidokan hyeonshil
Ijen eopshi sumimakyeo
Galsurok jichyeo
Naege sanso gateun nege

Sanso gateun sanso gateun sanso gateun neo
Sanso gateun sanso gateun sanso gateun neo

No comments: