G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, December 28, 2008

Rocky roads ahead but no one cares,

MERRY (belated) CHRISTMAS!
xoxoxo

Okay sorry for the Away-From-Keyboardness, but now I'm back!

Finally got my laptop repaired today. Thanks goodness we went to check with the other laptop shop, if not I wouldn't be online right now.

I was so excited about having my laptop back with me but now..
I'm freaking bored just using it.

And I am tired of redownloading Adobe Flash Player, cuz it always gives me problems when I try to download it! For some reason it just HATES my laptop.

But guess what!

(what.)

I'M USING MY LAPTOP ON MY BED!

How majorly awesome is that!

Yessssss, I know.
I am a wireless idiot.
I know.


I miss my girlfriends!

Cia's away in China, only to return on the 2nd day of school, and Ker's in Malaysia. They left me and Beanie alone to fend for ourselves!

*dramatic grandmother story*
.

.

.

ANYWAYS!
Meeting David, Iggy and Quin to go to Sentosa tomorrow!

Deedee wants to check out the Sentosa resort tomorrow before we book it for the New Year's Eve chalet, so yeah we're gonna go there to seesee since Iggy's dad got the card for free entrace for 3 people.


I need to get BELATED Christmas presents too!

For AGEK, Deedee, heartshaped juniors, everyone!

On a side note,
QUIN & IGGY,
Thank you for that ultimately random gift of a Christmas present!
Quin's story of how you guys came to buying it for me was, well, RANDOM. But thanks anyways.

They bought me a set of 3 letter openers. And I doubt it was those cheapskate kind, looking from the box and all.

After telling her story, she said "I figured you could use it to throw at someone when you quarrel with that person", and I immediately shot a look at David LOL. He was like, "What?? o__o"

BELLE,
Thanks for your super cute gift of a iPod Nano 4th gen. pouch! Its damn cute la. Like, LOOOOOVE IT! And its orange.

AGEK's not getting anything yet.

Eileen: Aiyah now recession la!
Me and Cia: *nods heads in agreement*


And also, I cannot believe I missed the sailing interview for next year's comm.!
Okay, byebye to the position I was hoping to get.


p.s.,
.

.

.

.

I'M FRIGGIN' PAINTING 2 OF MY ROOM WALLS GREY!
*laughs evily*


p.s.s.

MY QUINNIE-SCREENIE! :)

Look at our oh-so-lame conversation. Hahaha.
And its not David that drew it, its called Quinnie-Screenie for a reason.

(Paint REALLY kills the sharpness of the words and all. But I'm too lazy to reinstall Photoshop just yet.)

Heeheeeheeeeeee to you, Quin.
:)

No comments: