G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, December 07, 2008

Bored

I'm so bored and I'm like replaying SHINee's song Love Like Oxygen on Youtube over and over again. And oh, Pretty Noona (Replay) too! My favvv.



I love Jonghyun! I think he was the one who made me bother listening more to this group even before they debuted at the middle of the year.

CUZ WE SHARE THE SAME BIRTHDAY,
Only he's 3 years older. (and also cuz he's cute!)

Usually the stars who have same birthdays as me are lao people.

5:03AM already and I'm not asleep!

Using my bro's computer account too. And the Firefox is giving me problems like it did before I reformatted it. What the hell. Lenovo sucks.

"Whatewer, I donch care la whore."

Hahaha. Our spammed saying while we were at Batam.

I feel like Mapling, but my dad will kill me. The TV's still on outside, bet he fell asleep watching the Man Utd vs -someweirdclubidk-. Watch to watch Man U. lose I guess. :)

Arsenal all the way!
.. and Nasri all the way!

No comments: