G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, December 07, 2008

Greatly, Terribly, Truely.

Back from Batam!

No pictures cuz we didn't do anything much, except slacking around the house to watch TV, eat, sleep, nap, be pigs.


Today me and Ning fasted! HAHAHA.

We woke up at about 1.30plus, and re-watched Love Guru while the guys had lunch.

We didn't drink any water or eat anything? On the ferry I was drinking soya bean milk since Dee told me to at least buy something to drink since he felt guilty that I didn't eat, and then I realised that was the first drop of liquid I had since all day!

Yesterday night we slept damn late cuz we watched Love Guru and Zohan. Well, we didn't finish watching Zohan cuz we all ended up chatting away/sleeping/almost sleeping.

The night before, Mubarak said he saw a ghost when he was walking down the stretch of houses, and he got freaked out and ran back to tell us. David was like, "What? What dirty thing? What you talking about??" =.=

And while we were watching Love Guru, the door opened itself.

Thing was, we closed it properly. We all heard the doorknob clack open, and its not like the door flung open, it just slowly creaked open and we thought David's mom came in.

FREAKY!

So we all kept waking up in the middle of the night (and at first we couldn't sleep nor did we dare to turn off the lights).

Or at least, I heard chatting except Teng. Ning and Iggy were like, laughing?

I kept waking up, and I heard mosquitos fly past my ear!! WHAT THE HELL.

The sound is just damn freaky! Three times somemore. I got damn freaked out by that buzzzz-ing sound. But I just drifted back to sleep.

Then I woke up to Dee watching Spongebob, at a time that felt like it was 6AM?

Yellow Cheesebun lover!

Starting work this Thursday with Dee! YAY!

No comments: