G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, December 12, 2008

Work!

Good morning all!

Shall do a quick one, cuz in 10mins time I'm gonna go meet David at the MRT station.

Working yesterday with him was awesome.

We were 1hr early so we took the sky trains back and forth from terminal to terminal, and we spent a lot of time walking through each terminal.

Our colleagues are quite fun, like Izzah, Tiantian, our supervisors Suchun (am I right?) and Jackson, whom David didn't really meet yet.

And its funny that my dad's my manager!

Jackson was asking me in Chinese, "You already know how to do cashiering right?" then he turned to Tiantian and said "Who taught her ah? Did anyone teach her?" then I said "Oh, wo de ba ba jiao de. (oh, my dad taught me.)"

Tiantian told him "Ohhh Ah-Neo jiao de!" (people always call my dad Ah Neo). Then Jackson was all, "HAHAHA, okay okay then you'll never be wrong! x)"

Me and David ended up with really, REALLY sore legs.
Tho on the way home his legs were okay while I was still complaining. :(

So we sat somewhere near my block to chat till 10plus. :P

He's so nice to accompany me to work early again today when his shift starts at 6. :( sorry man I feel so damn guilty! So I brought my Emath this time to do while waiting for him after work. Heehee.

So if anyone's free, you can visit meeee at the airport Terminal 3's Kidz Time shop, which is directly opposite Sakae Sushi! :)

Ciaos, gotta go if not I'll be late to meet him again.

No comments: