G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Video Spam

Shocked! I seriously thought I gained weight from all the snacking instead of eating proper meals (not hungry!) the past 2 or so days.

But infact, I lost weight! HA HA HA.

That aside. Batam tomorrow! But my parents don't know its tomorrow.

I feel like putting orders for the schoolbooks instead of buying it all by myself, but its like 8bucks for delivery? Nah its fine, I'll be back Sunday anyways.

Ning's only going on Thursday cuz she has training.

Gambatte ne my dear (princess-y) senior! :) Victoria JC's sailing training looks hard, but knowing you, you can pull it off. Hopefully you won't be in the same class as those people from other schools' sailing teams that you don't like, but yeah.

One year gone, one year left.

The big fat O's.. ugh.

I seriously need to get myself into mugging mood once I'm back from Batam, no more playing, Gwendolyn Neo!

(And oh, I find it funny that my name's pronounced GwendolEN instead of GwendolYN. Like what the hell, if its pronounced Len why isn't my name's spelling Gwendolen.)


We're finally seniors!

Which reminds me of how old I am (going to be). Sigh, time flies when you're mugging! AND having fun. Reminds me, yesterday we were talking about who to put in to talk to the parents and kiddos at CCA exhibition, and we were talking in terms of next year.

So when we said sec3, it meant the sec2s this year.
When we said sec2, it meant the sec1s this year.

And we? We're finally sec4.

I don't know why and why I'm babbling on and on about this issue here on my blog, but its so.. mind-baffling? Don't you think so? I mean like, we're finally seniors.

And this time next year, instead of thinking "We're finally seniors", I'll be thinking:

"I'm finally graduating."

Then you'll need to gimme a tissue.

OKAY ENOUGH OF BABBLING.
I need to stop doing that on my blog!

Time for videoooos.




Monica Parales, from Team Millenia Jrs.

Like omg, total inspiration much! I love her.
(So do many others on youtubeee.)

Never really got tired of watching that choreo of hers.
Infact, I never get tired of TM's choreographies and their lovely family-like bond.

I wish the dance schools I attend have bonds like that.
But we don't.



Monica & Sharlene, also from TM Jrs.

Another choreography I never got tired of. :)

Dance videos aside, Akanishi Jin's pretty cute!



Like, hahaha. He's hilarious! You should watch the other videos of the same interview with him. At 0:58 of the video you can see the guy in white beside him imagining him with just a towel wrap. Freaky much.

And the girl beside the guy in white looks familiar..

Isn't she the one who was with Matsujun on the vid with the starch when Aiba was doing his Aibaland segment?




So cute! Chinen of Hey! Say! Jump! loves Ohno-kun.
See how he keeps on mentioning Ohno-kun.

HSJ! hasn't appointed a leader right? Since they are kinda new.

Maybe Chinen wants to be riida of HSJ!. Cute!

And oh, did I ever post up this video of the Johnny Entertainment's Juniors?

Its when members of Arashi were still JE Juniors! MUST WATCH.
I faved it so long ago too =.=

EILEEN, CHECK NINO OUT. He's so good in this!
Matsujun was super cute epic-failness. Hahaha. Love himmm.



Even Yamapi's in it. Don't think Oguri is tho.
Wait, Oguri's under Johnny's Entertainment right.

okay last vid!



Super cute right the JE people.

I'm starting to like Yamapi and Jin (Akanishi Jin la) more and more.

No comments: