G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, December 13, 2008

Mecha kawaii!

I worked two shifts today! And the second shift, I worked for free!

Izah and Ningxing (?) were right, the first shift is usually very boring cuz there are no customers in the morning.

Was waiting for David after I knocked off, and refused to go downstairs to mug. So I stayed on. The customers were coming in like crazy and we were busy serving them! I don't care, I told him. One day we HAVE TO swap shifts.

(since our shifts are now fixed till the end of the month.)

He HAS to feel what its like doing morning shift.

When we finally left, my legs were aching, my eyelids were heavy, I got so tired and worn out that I really felt like I couldn't bear to move an inch more.

But it was all worth it!

I love working there, with kids and all.
  1. Oh, speaking of which, we encountered a super cute baby during his (or my?) shift. Joshua.. teehee. But it wasn't fair that whenever he looked at David he'd laugh and smile away then when he turns to me he will gimme a blur look. :(

  2. Another super cute baby vomited while his mom and aunt were asking him which Elmo he wants..

  3. A little girl cried her way out cuz her mom only bought her the Barbie Doll and not the Barbie Doll luggage bag. o__o
Basically, we just met cute kids all the way. (and some willful ones too.) And I now realise how much boys LOVE Bakugan. Yeah, you have NO POSITIVE IDEA what I'm talking about and what that is, don't you?


Some random things I wanna do:
  • meet AGEK for lunch/dinner/sleepover soon! But no time.
  • shop for Christmas presents! (do up list first.)
  • get a new camera.

[EDIT]

MUTHA!#$%@#!$%.
I hate it when people copy my phrases.
NNB.

Better to die an original than a fake, right?
Copying may be a form of flattery, but it IS the worst form.


Anyways. I suddenly smelt bread/something and thought of the cookie and bread that David bought/gave me. Hahaha the cookies that he spent the last of his money on to dabao for me from Mrs Fields (walao so expensive!) just cuz I said I felt hungry halfway during my shift.

Infact, these few days I've not eaten lunch OR dinner.

I survive a whole day on breakfast.

And I don't get hungry, AT ALL.

Okay tired, I'm gonna sleep.

[/EDIT]

No comments: