G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another Day

I'm only left with about 25mins till my laptop shuts down since my batt's almost flat.

Had sec1 orientation today which majorly tired me out so I got cranky but thank goodness I know how to shut up before I explode.

Took 1Gallant and met Gerald's badminton friend Yujie there. He's pretty cute! Tho really annoying when he tries to annoy me. Yeah which explains how the word "annoyING" comes about.

Met other awesome kiddos too like Lye Yee, Suvenne and Kerlyn.

Cool names right.

And yeah tomorrow's the last day. Then I'm not taking them for the CCA exhibition since Joey wants to put me down to be the parents' tour's guide. :(


Went for dinner at the Asian Cafe with Ker after the whole maddness was over. Hur.

Swapped nametags on the bus there, hence the picture above. I was Kerrie for a few hours! Hahaha comical people we are.

Ate their spagetti with pepper chicken or something. Awesomely yummy! And their ice milk tea float. Omgggg sinful heaven.

Then again I didn't eat breakfast or lunch so yeah, who cares about sinful!


I. CANNOT. WAIT. FOR. TOMORROW!

Not cuz its the end of orientation (yes I'm looking forward to getting the proud-of-my-class feeling), but cuz of the chalet!

Whoohoo, countdown chalet on the 30th of December.

=.= we rock.

Gonna buy OP shorts (despo for clothes!) after orientation, then going home to change and then meeting the rest. Awesomeeee its gonna be fun!


I NEED A NEW WALLET AND BAG OMGGG.
I loved the bag at The Box that me and Ker saw!

Its an awesome bag worth its price of 35.90. Hahaha.

No comments: