G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Eons of years back,

Desperate to use the laptop again so I'm using it from the Rescue and Recovery option! Hahaha.

Actually no, I just turned on the laptop to charge my iPod but yeah got tempted.

School's been really busy for me. Okay these few days more so maybe, because of investiture and all that jazz. Me, Yingzhong and Vir spent the whole afternoon in school calling other schools! For me it was 2.30pm all the way 'till 5.30pm.

Awesome, I've got no life.

But Yingzhong's lucky! Cuz Vir took over him when Mrs Nathan gave him the next batch of numbers to call, and David totally pangseh-ed me when I asked him to help. Whatever, he had physics homework to do. LOL.

And with school, comes the burdens/stress.


I can tell I've been putting in effort to listen in class. Yeah I know I'm always like that at the start of the year but whatever, I'll be able to maintain this attitude I guess.

The big fat 'O's are around the corner. :(

DEPRESSING MUCH.

I need to shop. UGH. I've finally got a POSB card and no time to shop! Can't wait till Saturdaaaaayyyyy. New backpack and possibly some accessories and clothes! :) awesome!

I dislike some freaking nunchucks. Can't you just get it when I tell you "SHUT UP YOU FRIGGIN' NUNCHUCK!!!"?

Okay, gonna finish up Chem, Emath and revise Pure Geog.

TTFN, TaTa For Now HUHUHU!

No comments: