G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, January 23, 2009

Or the girl who never wants to be alone,

Happy be-earlied Chinese New Year!
And HAPPY BELATED B'DAY JON HA!

Woke up this morning and was super tired from the whole week's worth of homeworking, supplementaries, lessons and what-nots. So I stayed home!

Learning and experimenting with colorings, which I've not done for a long time already like, since near the end of last year?


Some pictures I played around with. The colorings turned out nice and I'm haapeey.

Going out with Ker, Cia and Mel later to shop for my Chinese New Year clothings! Beanie couldn't make it cuz of her badminton training, so its kind of a bummer.

Hope my hair doesn't screw itself up later! It always does and then I'll start lamenting and hating it for like, forever. :\

Will be going around Bugis, Wisma Atria and Far East. I wanna go to Haji Lane so bad! :( I've not been there and this makes me some idiot cuz Cia and Ker have already been there till they're bored of the place.

Then after Dee finishes jamming he'll come meet me/I'll go meet him. So yeah I think I'm gonna be tired out today too cuz I'll be going out here and there, to and fro.

I DON'T CARE, I'LL BE TAKING PICTURES TODAY.

My blog is so picture-deprived!

Okay ciaos, I gotta go meet Mel in 10mins and my hair isn't even dried yet! So I'll leave you guys with nice pictures of mouth-watering stuffs and of course..

Photobucket


... something SHINee-licious! :)

No comments: