G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

:)

It just occured to me- What IS the definition of love?

Maybe cuz when we went to Uncle Darren's place, we saw how much his room transformed after he gotten married to Aunty Sylvia. In the past, Uncle Darren's room and cabinets were filled with Chucky figurines. ( you know, THE Chucky. The SCARY Chucky. )

Cuz Aunty Sylvia's parent's didn't like the toys, he packed all of them away. Which was really scary cuz they filled like 5 cardboard boxes.

And his room used to be dark purple walls.. very cool room. Now its all white and.. warmy? Okay I'm not very good with words.


Watched Inkheart with Dee yesterday. Was super reluctant at first cuz he came over to my place at like 11plus and I got really lazy. But the movie was quite good, so yeah.


Food.

Food.

MORE FOOD.

NOT HUNGRY HAHAHA.


Went with Alex and Eileen on last min shopping on Sunday.

Had a Coffeebean break and I ordered my usual. Heehee, the only thing I would ever order there. But this time I copied Alex in ordering this muffin thingy. DOUBLE CHOCOLATEEE.



Bits of CNY that you didn't get to see..







Day 2-



His I'm-losing-money-face.


Damn cute. I asked her "Why are you frowning?" and she said,

"Cuz Jiaxuan not winning! Jiaying keep winning!"
"I want Jiaxuan to winnnn!!!"





"Jiaxuan won! Jiaxuan won!!"


Happy smiles to end a happy day.

I love my Neo Jiawen. :)

No comments: