G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, January 08, 2009

Sick..

Gawd. Right now I wish I had a bottle of sleeping pills to take.

And if you're wondering why I'm able to blog its cuz out of all the 4 user accounts in this laptop, only the IBM/guest ones are usable.


I look bloody dead right now. Ugh. And I missed school!

Woke up at 5.20am this morning with my stomach hurting like shit, and I felt like puking. After 10mins I decided I couldn't take the pain and I went to tell my mom while I was crying cuz it hurt so bad. :(

Everytime I smelt food/the sugar water I would feel like puking even more. :(

Rested a while longer and called Dee. After I hung up the first time I called him I ran into the toilet and puked. T_T horrible experience, was like tearing and tearing.

Oh, puke + sorethroats = DON'T GO TOGETHER MUCH.

My throat hurt even more after that can. But at least my stomach felt better. Drank some sugar water and called Dee again before I tried to sleep and when I woke up guess what?

My stomach still hurts, and I still feel like puking! T_T


Watched TV earlier but couldn't take it cuz Aunty Tun was cooking porridge, and no matter how much I smelt it I felt like puking anyways so nuah-ed in my room for a while before I decided that I needed something to take my mind off the pain and the puking. :o

So yeah. HA HA HA to me.

I wanna dieeee, my head's spinning like hellllll.

No comments: