G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, January 26, 2009

Bring on the chinese new year spirit,

I think I officially scared Dad silly yesterday night.

After I posted the previous blog post, I went outside telling Dad (who was watching a football match), "Daddy, I've got problems breathing.." and he started panicking.

He made me sleep on the couch instead. And when I woke up this morning Gerald and Aunty Tun asked me the same question: Why did you sleep outside?


Did I mention how I love my new bedsheets? No? Okay..

..I LOVE MY NEW BEDSHEETS! Its a maroon/reddish color! And its design is like my red bedsheets, so awesome!

Oh, I left my camera at Laogim's place, and I'll only get it back when mom comes back from there. Me and Gerald were too tired so Dad sent us and Ahmah home earlier.

Going to watch Inkheart later! I wonder how long its been since we watched a movie?

Soooooo.. photos later! IF I'm not too lazy to upload them. Haha. :)

No comments: