G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, January 17, 2009

Stupid dog.

NABEI LITTLE FUCKER.
I don't like scolding vulgarities on my blog so you know I mean it.

You think it's very funny? Using me and David's name to go around tagging people's blog (and my own, you sucker) talking nonsense?

WELL, FUCK YOU, WHOEVER YOU ARE.

You no boyfriend = no life is it? So you're making fun of my boyfriend since you're so bored (and maybe/most probably jealous) is it? Oh well, sad case for you. Let me shed you a tear.

NOT.


So yeah if someone tagged your blog with MY name saying some nonsense and use David's name to reply my tag, you know its not done by me. Muthafucker.

STUPID DOG.

----------------------------
I'm like friggin pissed la! Its like, what the hell.

Its like your laptop FINALLY gets fixed, you happily redownload every nonsense like MSN Messenger, and you check your blog to see that some ass used you and your boyfriend's name to tag your own fucking tagboard!

NO LIFE LA DEY.

Stupid dog!


Okay fine. I'll stop rambling cuz I absolutely hate scolding vulgarities on my blog, even tho I used to. See how much I've matured.

I've not done my Chinese New Year shopping!

Hahaha always last minute, so typical of me.

So I'm going out later to scout for clothes besides those I've seen online, then yeah I'm gonna go out tomorrow (hopefully) and buy them! THERES NOT ENOUGH TIME OMG.

No comments: