G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, January 10, 2009

Beat It, Beat It, No One Wants To Be Defeated



looking at my laptop..

(now I know why my laptop refuses to work properly.)

Omg I've got like, no appetite.

You know how sometimes (okay fine, MOST of the time) I wished I were skinnier and stuffs. Or sometimes I wished something would happen so that I would lose weight or something.

If my weighing scale's correct, I lost like 2-3kg.

And its not in a good way, cuz when I looked at myself in the mirror I was like, gosh I look so weak, pale, tired and shitty. Not good, NOT GOOD!

And this wasn't posed for. HAHAHA. I was like, staring at my eyes in this picture. Makes me feel like I'm half asleep.

Infact now I feel pretty worn out. Like my head's really heavy and my stomach's grinding me to hell. To sum it up: I'm feeling weirdish.

My cough's got a hell lot worse too.

I didn't go to NP's open house in the end. Cuz SOMEONE (this time it REALLY wasn't me!) was too lazy, and no one actually confirmed that they were going, besides Peckkhee. Ah. Good luck to you and Ning for your O's release! :)

I NEED TO SHOP.

AND I MEAN IT THIS TIME!

I'm getting that top I saw from Room18. Rah, I don't care. I want it I wanna I wanna I wanna itttttt!

Let me just check when I'm not too lazy to make a trip down to the bank machine thingy at central to make the transferring of funds..

And after eons of years, I finally submitted another deviation on Deviantart. Makes me feel.. so.. okay I'm not sure what I feel but I know I'm feeling something right about now. Hmm...

No comments: