G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, January 11, 2009

:)


No chemistry.


You know what???

I REALISED ONE THING THAT MY STOMACH CANNOT TAKE!

Choooocolate.

I am very sad. Like so I knew it might be a slight possibility that the Tolberone caused my stomach to be so sick in the first place but to abstain from chocolate? UGH.

Wait Little Nyonya's showing the alternate ending! I'M GONNA WATCH IT BRB!

.

.

.

Okay that was.. a cheap way of doing an 'alternate ending'.

So disappointing! That was seriously damn pathetic. Mediacorp's spoiling the whole mood of the Little Nyonya show!

See I got this from the stupid byte trolley that squashed my hands cuz the thing that holds the byte was too low and made it swell etc. UGH. The mark's even darker now :(

Looking totally tired as usual. No wonder the first thing Uncle Henry said about me earlier was that I looked as if I had not enough sleep.

Okay some overdued pictures from Jiaxuan and Jiaying's birthday party on 31st December 08 to 1st January 09 (their birthday is 1st Jan)! :)

My beloved Jiawennn!



Presents from Da Gu Ma from Japan.

Bread butter pudding either Ah-M made or my mom made.

Haha, love the coloring for this picture! Didn't edit it.

See, I've got wonderful camera skills.

Btw, me and Tricia's feet while we sat on the wooden swing in the backyard.

Tricia sitting on the swing.

We were like, gathered in my ahmah's/guest's room to play mahjong and watch Little Nyonya.

Okay most of us were there to watch the show. And cuz there was not enough space downstairs the other half of my relatives were upstairs watching it too. Hahaha.

Birthday girls with dry ice.

:)

No comments: