G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, January 10, 2009

:(

Okay I take back my words about yesterday.

Well after thinking I was better, I went to bathe and all in the afternoon and after that my fever came back, like 37.8 degrees. Then after eating a bit of my porridge at 4plus I puked it out so I decided not to eat anything.

Then at around 7plus, puked again, like twice in a row.

My stomach's like the weirdest thing ever. :(

So I didn't really eat anymore after that cuz I was so scared I'll puke it out. Didn't drink much water either, so my lips have been chapped and dry since yesterday and it HURTS.

I don't know how Gerald stands having his lips so dry!

Anyways, might be going Ngee Ann Poly open house later on!

(that is, if I don't puke at all for the whole morning.)

Seems like everyone wants to go. Hahaha, but thanks to the CCA exhibition everyone who wanted to go couldn't. But yeah, I really wanna check out the courses there. Seems like I might not wanna end up taking Mass Comm afterall since its such a competitive industry.

But you know what? NP doesn't have Creative Media Design, does it? :(

I'M SO VEXED!!!

Seriously, Idk whether I wanna go to poly at all now because what I wanna do in life has nothing to do with studies. Not even Creative Media Design/Mass Comm!

Vexedvexedvexedvexedddddd x 10000!

No comments: