G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Teddy Bear baked me a cake-

I remembered how I forgot that I had 3 more pieces of brownies left in the container in my bag. So I happily jumped around the whole day with my bag and this is what I got..


Geography students! Don't the brownies just remind you of the river process.. whatever it is? Saltation? (I remember this joke we made. Saltate = hopping. So we hopped around the classroom going: "I'M SALTATING! LOOK AT MEEEEE, I'M SALTATING!")

Well it did for me and I was amused.

----------------------------

Lian He Zao Bao today had this small column on the new Korean version of Hana Yori Dango!

Some guy named Kim Hyun Joong will be playing Hanazawa Rui, which they renamed as Yoon Ji-Hoo! What the hell, at least Hua Ze Lei sounds like Hanazawa Rui.

Okay fine I think I'll still watch it- its already airing on KBS!

And I have no idea why Google doesn't have any pictures of the cast, cuz even the Lian He Zao Bao has it! Why doesn't GOOGLE?

Speaking of which, I've not watched the HYD Final DVD that Dee bought for me. I should really watch it soon! MATSUJUNNNNN.

Did I mention Guess The Sketch on Facebook is fun?


While people were happy that investiture was finally over, I was ironically crying.

Jiaqi, Angie and Gladys were so sweet! Thanks. Haha ya Gladys I missed you so when I saw you it was tears of joy.

OKAY! When I've got so many good things to talk about, I'm talking about the bad stuffs. I'm seriously so.. depressing.

BUT JONGHYUN CHEERS ME UP. HOHOHO.

Thanks Carlo for taking the pictures below! I fiddled around with the DSLR and omg I am more keen than ever to get one now! I just have to earn the money.. hmm.

Recession, recession!


Shit, I look tired like hell.

AND LIGHTSTICKS! Omg a lightstick to play with, finally! Thanks Jody DiDi for giving it to me. Its so awesome. I was playing with it throughout the whole AAR after the whole thing. (Meiting:"Aiyoh! Lightstick also so fun meh? Aiyah, this is the Gwen that I know la hor.")

And I kept falling asleep on my lap with my legs crossed.

Proves I am flexible AND over-worked. HAHA.

But the finale was awesome, I'll admit. It made me feel like spending my whole time backstage and giving out the certs for the last investiture I'll be having in probably my whole life was worth it. Tho it made me feel that I regret not working harder to be in the Exco.

Nevertheless, I'm damn proud to be a Student... Leader.

I am so tempted to type Councilor. :(

Oh well, rephrase!

I AM DAMNED PROUD TO BE AN EX-STUDENT COUNCILOR!!!!
And proud to have been a part of the oh-so-awesome Tehbing Gang too!

No comments: