G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, January 20, 2009

HOLLABACK YO.


Never said I was the perfect daughter, sister, senior, girlfriend.


Been pretty busy recently, but I'm happy to announce that today's my slack day! Not much homework to do (like, HOLLA!, cuz ever since I've been sec4, the homework pile never ends).

Also, I'm really worn out by the Investiture rehearsal, even tho it wasn't much.

So with all that in mind, I really can't wait for Friday! AGEK outing to shop for Chinese New Year's clothes and Saturday's our planned steamboat day over at my place with some 1Endeavourians! Which is totally awesome.

Sunday- Reunion dinner with my dad's side of the family at da gu ma's place!

The brownies I baked were a successssss. Woohoo! Everyone polished the whole thing for me, and to think I was worrying about how I would get the brownies cleared cuz I found them too sweet for me!

THANKS FOR THE NICE COMMENTS YOU GUYS! ;)

My brownies and I thank you. :)

Which is weird cuz I thought they weren't good!

Mandaaaaa, when you get well I'll bake some for you k! Since you didn't get to eat them cuz you're having such a bad flu. :( please get well soon k hun, its not good to be sick even tho you DO have a sexaye voice. HAHA.

No comments: