G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, January 18, 2009

SHINee and some baking..


Hello people!
(Minho's smile is just so cute. I thought it kinda looked like Johnathan Neo's smile.)

Check this out! This person made fun (kinda?) of Jessica of SNSD by doing a parody in SHINee's song Amigo. I was laughing so damned hard, seriously. Cuz after Jessica scolded Hyoyeon in one of MNet's SNSD Back To School episodes, I didn't like her so much.



Funny, or what??

K be prepared for another SHINee (okay more Jonghyun) filled post!

Not Jonghyun, but I thought this was cute. :)


I thought his shocked expression is damn cute okay. Okay fine its not just me anyways so ya what for think I'm an insane fangirl?


Ya, super cute camwhoring bakas.

Anyway, check out my super cool SHINee-filled computer!



My desktop feat. my Windows Live Messenger (the newer version). Check out the scenes I put up! Its the header on Messenger. Quite cool. Thats the only feature of the new messenger that I like.


Did these. Awesome right? I wanna get a polaroid camera so bad!


Oh, baked today! Belle was requesting I brought whatever I baked to school tomorrow to let her eat it. Hahaha.

(If my pictures look a bit yellowish nowadays, pardon me. I'm trying out some new coloring methods to make the picture look less.. mundane?)



Melted the chocolate..




Before going in the oven.


DONE! So yeah you guys are in luck, cuz its brownieeeeees!

Okay, need to finish doing up English homework etc. Gah, should've done them earlier. Master of procastination is what I am. HAHA!

CIAOS HUNS.

No comments: