G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Me love you long time


Really wanted to do a Jonghyun, Taemin and Onew moving pictures spam today since I just got a lot of funny and cuteeee images from the livejournal community.

But now.. sorta got no more mood to do SHINee and Arashi topics.

Maybe for a while I won't. I don't know, it'll stop you people who get tired of me going "MATSUJUNNNN" from getting annoyed. Hahaha.

No, I'm serious. Sorry to those who read my blog for the kyaaaa!-ness.

Nevermind, some photos from CNY and I'll be off to sleep.
Kinda moodless right now.

(p.s. Lazy to edit the photos so you'll see my photography skills in their original 'glory'.)





He calls this the lose money face.

More pictures tomorrow. Tired.

No comments: