G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cold Heart Baby,

If I appear to not update my blog as frequently now, I apologize!

Ever since school reopened, its been hectic with so many things going on:
  1. Student Leaders' Investiture
  2. Sailing training
  3. Remedials everyday except Mondays and Tuesdays (Tues is CCA day)
  4. Studying for tests and more upcoming tests..
  5. Homework! (YES, I ACTUALLY DO MY HOMEWORK EVERYDAY NOW, STRAIGHT AFTER DINNER/CCA!)
Yup, its been pretty hectic alright.

There's one song that's stuck in my head right now!



Amigo by SHINee.

Cold heart, baby!
Cold eyes, baby!
Lets go!
Mannatda banhaetda
Keunyeo-ege banhaetda

I. LOVE. THIS. SONG!

This picture's currently my Windows Live Messenger scene. Its damn nice but Windows Live cut off everyone else's heads BUT Jonghyun's! HOW AWESOME IS THAT.

Jonghyun's head should NEVER, EVER be cut off (from pictures)!


On to Japanese stuffs. Heeheee, my Jun's still as DoS (pronounced as Duu-Ess) as ever! (goes into fangirl mode and starts "kyaaaa!"-ing all over the place) I love the first clip!





I loved how they played the Hana Yori Dango music when Nino mentions that its Domyoji getting that mad. It just made me feel so.. "awwwww!". I THINK I'M GONNA WATCH THE HANA YORI DANGO FINAL DVD WITHOUT DEE! Its been one week already!



THIS IS DAMN CUTE OF OHNO-KUN AND SHO-KUN! :)



And Sho-kun's blurness again.



I'm soooooo tired.

Idk whether to be pissed off at this livejournal shop or something, cuz they're totally ignoring my comment, even tho I've already confirmed the order!

What, so enquiring about 2 different items in the past totally made them ignore my comments? BLAH. Speak about poor service. Idk why ----- advertises their shop on her blog! But ya I really want that top, so..

Thank you Daomin for helping! :)

...

Omg. The tickets for Breakout! (the Korean Dance Comedy) are totally sold out! OH MY GOD. Shit, I was totally looking forward to bringing my brother to watch it la. Shitttttttt. :(

Okay, there goes something I was looking so forward to.

Oh. Got to FINALLY (yeah I mean F-I-N-A-L-L-Y! After one whole week) spend time together. Like, 3 hours but yeah whatever, caught up with a lot of our usual nonsense we lost during the school week etc.

Which makes me extremely happy(er) and whatever more.

HAHA. I should really learn how to let go and stop dragging people tho, making them late for other things they need to attend to.


My dad bought KFC for dinner cuz I wanted it more than horfun (I eat it like, every weekend. But I like it a lot).

After not having eaten it for about 4months+, I thought it would be a good thing to have KFC for once. But I was wrong..

Now I swear you won't see me touch KFC again for another 5months+++++++++++ cuz I was so freaked out while eating! All the oil, fats.. It look me so long to eat cuz I was busy squeezing/dabbing out the oil from the chicken using tissue paper. Dad was like, omg you waste food! cuz I didn't eat the skin and the meat around it at all.

Jonghyun definitely looks better when he smiles.

KYAAAAAA~! *heart shapes in eyes*


p.s. For those living their lives too hectic-ly nowadays:



Just take a break maaaanz. Hope this video would lighten everyone's stressed up moods. :)

I love this song. David/Edmund recommended us this song the last time we went to Batam, and I finally downloaded it. Awesome!

No comments: